Quality CNC metal processing
The modern stock of machine tools, with well-adapted technology, constitute the guarantee for top quality of both individual and serial production services. The offered production includes both simple and more complex elements from the following materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium alloys, copper and plastics. Precise machining of metals is possible thanks to operating a dozen or so numerically controlled machines.
- Manual measuring devices by: MAHR, MITUTOYO, VIS
- Contour measuring tool – Formtracer CV-4500 by Mitutoyo
- Porosity measuring tool – PS1 MAHR, MarSurf M400, MarSurf SD26
- 3D measuring machine PRISMO5 with 5 axis head PH20 from RENISHAW
APJ Sikora is the holder of ISO 9001-2015 Quality Certificate
The aim of the quality policy is to keep high satisfaction level among the company’s clients and this is achieved by:
- punctual deliveries of produced elements and on-time executed services, both of proper quality,
- cooperation with experienced and highly-skilled personnel who are constantly developing their knowledge,
- improving the working environment within the scope of impact on the products quality.